Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Creative Day

I haven't done much creatively the last few weeks.  Today I had to try again to make a container for my friend Lori for her tub of margarine.  The first attempt was too small from the first, so this is my second attempt and it is tall enough but won't know until after the firing if it's wide enough.  If not, I will try again.

The two pieces to the right are salt and pepper shakers.  I got bored with the other design and decided to try something new.


I have been using my new stamps that I made a few months ago and really like the designs I am able to make.  While I like the store bought stamps, I always feel a little like I am cheating by not making my own designs.

Just a few weeks until (perhaps) I will be teaching my first class.  As far as I know, no one's signed up.  If you are interested, check out the previous post for information.

No comments: