Thursday, May 2, 2013

My favorite pots


Yippee.  I finally got the glaze results that I was looking for.  I did two glaze loads this week and these are my favorite pieces.  There are more posted on my Facebook page.  I did have some other colors which I will work on next week but I think that these will be my favorite.  I did have one really great piece that the lid stuck and while I was trying to bump it loose, I knocked off the knob.  I will glue it back on and it will become an art piece in my house.  I will make another one soon, since it would have been my favorite piece.

Next Saturday is the Carolina Claymatters Pottery Festival from 10-4 at 8300 McAlpine Business Park in Charlotte, NC.  I will be at booth 25, right in front of the barn.  Be sure to stop by if you are in the area.  I will have my new work on display and there will be 55 other potters showing their best work.

No comments: