Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Liebster Blog award

Thank you KAB for nominating me for the Liebster blog award.  This is the first blog award I have ever received.


The Liebster Blog award is given to bloggers who have less then 200 followers.



Each blogger should post 11 facts random facts about themselves.
-Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award on to.
-Choose 11 bloggers (less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them to your post.
-Go to their page and tell them about the award.
-No tag backs!

Random facts about me.

1. I have been married for 25 years.
2.For 15 years I was a hairdresser.
3. I grew up on a dairy farm.
4. I was a band geek in high school
5. I have two boys (18 & 22).
6. I read a lot.  When I have books I like sometimes a book a day.
7.I like pop music. Gangnam Style is my favorite right now.
8.My husband and I spend lots of time at our cabin near Asheville.
9.I love flowers
10.I am enthralled with waterfalls.  We try to hike to as many as possible.
11. I have always said that we would go to Europe by our 25th anniversary.  Didn't happen, but cross my fingers that it will happen before my 26th.  Italy is the goal.

KABbeading's Questions for me:
  1. What was your favorite book as a teen?  Boy, so long ago and I read so many books. I remember reading the whole Little House on the Prairie series, but it may have been preteen.
  2. What is your favorite drink? Strawberry Daiqari
  3. What color do you look best in?  turquoise?
  4. What is the one thing you hope to accomplish with your blog?  Giving an appreciation for the arts. 
  5. Have you ever been to another country? mexico
  6. What is your favorite Christmas Holiday song? O holy night
  7. What is your favorite thing to blog about?When I have finished throwing a really interesting new piece.
  8. What would you like me to blog about? fun events you attend
  9. What do you do to relax? Read, go to our cabin to chill
  10. If you could be a super-hero, who would you be? Super cleaning woman, all I would have to do is think clean and my house would be clean.
  11. What is your favorite mode of transportation?  Plane - it means that I am going somewhere fun.
My nominations:



New Day Potterys questions for you.

1. Where did you grow up.
2. What is your favorite place to visit?
3. How many pottery mugs do you own that are not made by you?
4.What is your favorite book?
5. How many art shows do you participate in every year?
6.What is your favorite pizza?
7. What kind of music do you listen to most?
8. Beach or Mountains?
9.Favorite TV show?
10. Last movie you saw?
11.Favorite child hood memory?

No comments: