Monday, November 5, 2012

Gravy Boat featured online



Today I found out that a gravy boat I have listed on Etsy has been featured in a video put together by the Handbuilt Pottery Online.  It's featured about 3/4 of the way through the video.  There are over 100 items now listed for sale on my online shop.  In the coming weeks I will be adding a bunch more to get ready for the Holiday rush.  Remember, some of the items are one of a kind, so order early if you don't want to miss out.

Tomorrow I will glaze my last load before the Carolina Pottery Festival.  I am also getting pieces ready for the Art for Christmas Show in Kings Mountain that runs November 18th - January 1st. The reception is November 18th, 1-4pm.  There is also an event called "Get Mugged" that I am donating a few mugs for.  It is on December 8th, from 10-4.  For $18 you get a mug to fill with a beverage while you shop, then take it home with you.

No comments: