Friday, August 10, 2012

Mountain Nest Grand Opening

Last weekend on the way to our cabin I went past Black Mountain to drop of some more items at the Mountain Nest Gift shop.  They were getting ready for the Grand Opening which will be this weekend August 11-12.  The shop looks great with a bunch of great gift items.

This week I started the glazing for the  Queens Corner wine bar that will be opening soon.  One kiln load is cooling down and I will probably have 2 more to finish everything.  Hopefully everything turns out.



This week I have been hard at work throwing items and stocking up for fall. Next week I will also need to get some items glazed for a few gift shops here in Charlotte.  The Democratic National Convention will be here the first week in September and they are expecting more visitors in the shops.

No comments: