Saturday, July 14, 2012

Christmas in July Clearance Sale

Yesterday was a busy day outside the studio.  First I drove to Albemarle and dropped off some more inventory for the Falling Rivers Gallery. I also entered a pot in the summer art explosion that is a juried event going on for the next month.  Next I went back to Charlotte and dropped off my carpet shampooer for repair,  picked up clay, then dropped off pots at a new shop.  FABO is a coffee shop/gift shop.  The owner found my shop on Etsy an asked to carry my work.  Its a great little place in Myers Park. 

Last I dropped off two packages at the post office.  Sales from Etsy have been picking up since February when I really put some effort into it.  This month is the Christmas in July event and I am adding new clearance items often.  Today I added this vase/utensil holder.  All the items in the clearance section are one of a kind and will never be made again.  Shop early for Christmas and get great pottery for great prices.

No comments: