Sunday, February 26, 2012

Visit to the Cabin

This past weekend we went up to our cabin in Bat Cave, mainly to just check on it and chill.  Sunday morning my husband asked me "what do you want to do" and I said "Biltmore".  Check out my cabin blog to read about our cabin and our adventures in the Carolina Mountains.  This summer you should see more photos of nature, since I asked and got a camera for Christmas/Birthday from my mom.  Today the battery died after I took a few photos out front.  Forgot to charge the battery after my son's Regional wrestling tournment last weekend.

Back to pottery.  I will be going out to the studio in a few minutes to wax resist and I plan on glazing tomorrow morning.  Weather permitting.  I have to spray outside so can't do it if it's raining or very windy.

2 comments:

Barbara Rogers said...

Hi Judy...your cabin is close to my "neck of the woods" in Black Mountain...have you come over here yet? Of course it's not A'ville, but we have a nice little town.

Unknown said...

Barbara, Actually we first looked for a place in Black Mountain, but alas we couldn't afford a place there. Bat cave turned out more affordable and very central to Asheville, Black Mountain and Hendersonville. As well as Chimney Rock and Lake Lure being very close.