Monday, February 13, 2012

Artist Co-op

Artist Co-Op

Yesterday I finished my entry on the Artist co-op site.  It looks like it may have possibilities for promotion of my pottery.  I believe that the site may be new, since there are new people added every day. 

I have been fighting a cold the last few days, so I haven't been in the studio since last Thursday.  Winter finally arrived Saturday and it's been too cold to be out in my studio, especially as there is no time crunch right now.  The weather report shows 60 degrees on Friday so I will probably load the bisque tomorrow and glaze on Friday.  I will be trying out some new ideas in glazing then.  Hopefully I will post some of the items on my Etsy site and others will possibly be going to a new gallery I might be showing some of my work.

Wednesday is again my day to work at Ruby's in NoDa.  The day After Valentines Day, so I don't expect to be very busy.  I'll bet tomorrow see's a rush of men looking for last minute gifts.

No comments: