Friday, October 7, 2011

Carolina Claymatters Pottery Festival

Tomorrow I have a booth at the Carolina Claymatters Pottery Festival.  This show is put on by members of the Carolina Claymatters Pottery Guild, which I am president this year.  I also involved myself in the festival committee and I am the website coordinator.  We have done a number of things different this year (changed it to a festival, updated the postcard, got mentioned in the Culture Guide, more online mentions, etc)  Hopefully we see an increase in foot traffic.  The day is supposed to be clear and 77 degrees.

Today I will be taking some more pots to Mint Hill Arts.  Two pieces will go in the upcoming show "You Art what you Eat".  The rest will go in the gift shop.  The reception for this show will be October 14th, from 7-9. I wish I could go because they are having some culinary students from Johnston & Wales preparing food. Yum.

I want to remind everyone that I now have a showroom that is open by appointment.  So, if you need a last minute gift and live near Charlotte, give me a call and perhaps we can find you the perfect gift.  If you are out of the area, call or email me about what you need and I will ship it to you.

1 comment:

vancouver artist said...

How I wish Carolina is just a miles away from here. I missed attending to this kind of event.