Monday, September 12, 2011

Piedmont Pottery Festival

I had my End of Summer Sale this past weekend.  I only had a few people stop by, so I don't think I will be having any more Home Shows in the forseeable future.                   I spent today boxing up the new pieces on display for the Piedmont Pottery Festival coming up in less than two weeks.  They have added a second site at the Museum of York County for Contemporary potters and that is where I will be. I will be curious to see how the addition of non-traditional potters will be received.      This show will be the start of three Saturdays in a row with shows.  On October 1st I will be at the Brushy Mountain Apple Festival.  That show is so much fun (apple pies) and very busy, the day goes fast.  Then our Guild puts on the Carolina Claymatters Pottery Festival the next Saturday.  It's fun because I get to see all my pottery friends.      To see a complete list of this years show, check out the show page. 

No comments: