Saturday, May 21, 2011

Joara Pottery Festival

Today I had a booth at the Joara Pottery Festival.  It was a warm, sunny day.  My booth was out in the pavilion, in the sun, but there was a nice breeze all day to cool it down.

I had to take a photo of the booth with my new register stand that my husband made a few weeks ago.  It has worked out well at the last few shows I have done.  Instead of using a table to hold the paper roll, it can be held on a shelf, leaving the top clean.  My mom had made the sign last year as a flag to fly on my tent, but it works really well attached to my stand.

There is only one more show left for the Spring.  The Piedmont Pottery Festival in Eden will be the last show until October.  Unless I hear of something promissing before then.  I am also thinking of having a clearance show at my studio possibly in September.  To get an invitation to the sale or get my newsletter, send me your email address to be included in my mailing list.  You can also sign up on Facebook to get updates on what I am doing in the studio.

In a few weeks I will be back in the studio, making new pieces for sale in the fall.  Check back for periodic updates on what is happening.

No comments: