Friday, November 12, 2010

Small Treasures

Tonight was the opening reception for the "Small Treasures" show at Mint Hill Arts.  I attended with my mom and we saw a bunch of great art. I was excited to see that I have already sold one piece.  If you are looking for affordable art for yourself or a gift for someone else, this is the place to shop. This show lasts until the end of the month. In August the gallery was moved next door and it is now an exceptional space. Next month is the Juried Competition and I am working on a piece to enter.

Today my thermocupler for my kiln expired. So, Mike from Carolina Clay was so kind as to bring me a new one on his way home from work.  I am hoping that my husband can install it tomorrow while I am at the Carolina Pottery Festival.  It is supossed to be a easy fix, so hopefully I'll be back to work glazing on Sunday morning.

No comments: