Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Sunrise Trays

A few weeks back I got some forms and have been experimenting with hand built trays.  These two trays were done in the same form with the same glaze, but I tried different textures.  I look forward doing some more hand building.

This has been a very busy couple weeks.  I have glazed almost every day.  Today I unloaded the kiln again and reloaded. Then I packed up for Christmas Made in the South which I set up for tomorrow morning.  In the last few weeks I have gotten 2 separate orders.  One was from Blackhawk Hardware (I know what your thinking, and I am not sure how they will sell there either)  The other is from the Rubies Gift Gallery in NoDa.  I have to go there after setting up for the Christmas show tomorrow, to set up my area in the Gallery.

No comments: