Monday, October 11, 2010

Sunrise glazing

Last Saturday I had a booth at the Carolina Claymatters Barn Sale.  The weather was great and we had a great turn out.  I always enjoy this show because I know most of the potters in the Guild.

 The next week and a half I will be glazing for the Christmas Made in the South show in Concord.  Today I started with the Sunrise series.  This glaze is sprayed on.  The yellow is sprayed first and and red is sprayed on as accent color.  Tomorrow I will do the Fiesta Line.  I will also be throwing lots of spoon rests, egg separators and tea rests.  I have been selling more than I anticipated, so any that I made this summer are either all gone or almost gone.  After that show, I will have 3 weeks to get stocked up for the 5 shows in a row. I will not have much time for anything but glazing between shows.

No comments: