Friday, October 22, 2010

Christmas Made in the South

Today was the first day at Christmas Made in the South.  It was a good day.  What was really nice was that I had visits from previous customers.  Nothing is more satisfying as hearing that someone enjoyed a piece so much that the had to come back to see me about getting something else.


Tomorrow my husband will be dropping off the order to Blackhawk Hardware for me.  To see a photo of the pieces, check out my facebook page. 

I knew that this Fall would be busy, but I wasn't really anticipating orders.  I am glad that I stocked up on bisque ware.  Next week I will get back to throwing.  My Fall Studio Sale is in 2 weeks and from then on I will be going to a show every weekend thru the second week in December.  Whew, I don't think I was thinking when I applied for all these shows.

No comments: