Thursday, July 22, 2010

Tyler White - Sizzling Summer Party


Tomorrow night some of my pieces will be featured at the Tyler White Gallery in Greensboro at their Sizzling Summer Party. The receptions is from 6-8. Regretfully, I will be unable to attend, as I will be at the Bele Chere Festival.

 I unloaded the kiln and the photo above are three pieces I finished and will be taking up to Bele Chere. The Twilight line does not photograph well, and looks better in person, but you get the drift. I also had three separate custom orders that I finished and will be busy packing and shipping them next week.  There were also a number of cracker dishes, since that was my big seller last weekend and I needed to restock.

As you can see I have added a facebook badge to my blog.  I encourage anyone that wants updates on Facebook to "like" New Day Pottery.

No comments: