Monday, July 26, 2010

South County Regional Library

Today I set up a few pieces of my pottery in a display case at the South County Regional Library in Charlotte.  Our guild was asked to display a few pieces in the case for the next month.  My pieces are the ones one the bottom shelf and the pitcher on the right on the middle shelf. 

This past weekend I had a booth at the Bele Chere Festival in Asheville, NC.  It was very hot, mid 90's, and humid. Met a lot of very nice people.  This festival is very large with lots of music and art.  If you are thinking of visiting Asheville in the summer, this is a great time to go.

I will be heading back out later to ship some custom orders that were finished last week. Starting tomorrow, I will be stocking up for my fall shows which begin at the end of September.

Another project I will be working on will be getting our guild website completely finished. 

No comments: