Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Vice President - What?

Sunday afternoon our clay guild had a field trip to the Betchler Museum of Modern Art in Charlotte. It was fun. And also interesting, because I was approached about becoming the new Vice President of the guild. The previous Vice President had to become the President only a few months into her term and they needed to fill the Vice Pres. spot. Of course, I couldn't think of a good reason not to do it. The only thing that freaks me out is that I do not like public speaking and I will need to lead meetings in her absence and I will become the President next year.

Today I unloaded another glaze load. This pedestal bowl is a new piece I really liked. I reloaded the kiln and tomorrow I should have some good photos. I will pack up all the new pieces and load my truck. Thursday we head to Greensboro for the Second Annual Seagrove show.

No comments: