Monday, October 12, 2009

Egg Separaters

It was a great day for the Barn Sale on Saturday. It didn't rain much, just a light drizzle in the morning. It was forcast that we would have a good chance of Thundershowers. Went right back to the studio on Sunday morning. I made these egg separators. I had read about them in a magazine and finally decided to try some. The idea is to crack the egg into the vase and turn it on its side to separate the yolk from the white. This is as close as I plan on getting to a face jug. The gravy boats (on the right) were the other items I worked on yesterday. Today I was back at it making brie bakers. Can't seem to keep up with them. Sold out on Saturday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute separators

Ron said...

Hey Judy, It was good to see you on Saturday. I'll add your blog to my blog list. Hope your show goes well this weekend.

Unknown said...

Thanks Ron, The Forecast says mid 50's for high. Brrrr.